What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A course selling insider LinkedIn secrets and tactics, from the LinkedIn’s expert’s expert
- Build strength and agility through effective systems
- Study the well being of your business connections
- Mission due diligence and intelligence gathering
- Strike where the enemy neglects business defense
- Ensure your business mission success is possible
- Identifying your business growth mission plan
- Never underestimate your business opponents
- Strategic business rigidity is dangerous
- Choose your business alliances carefully
- Business mission evaluation and de-brief
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Linkedin Swat scores 70.04/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.linkedinswat.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $99.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: linkedinswat.com you’ll also be taken through to linkedinswat.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)